Search This Blog

Friday, January 10, 2014

Lady Gaga says ''I got betrayed by friends''. Check out all the deets here -

Lady Gaga: Friends betrayed me over Artpop project

Page last updated at 10:24 GMT, Tuesday, 7 January 2014
Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga says she was "betrayed" by people around her, resulting in the delays and problems she has had with her latest album, Artpop.
Her comments come as she explained that the video for her new single, Do What You Want, was behind schedule.
"It is late because, just like with the Applause video unfortunately, I was given a week to plan and execute it.
"Those who have betrayed me gravely mismanaged my time and health and left me on my own."
Lady Gaga
The day before she posted the statement on her Little Monsters website, the singer responded to a fan who had questioned Lady Gaga's record label and the media.
She said the media had been supportive of her work and added that Interscope, her record label, "love me very much and will see Artpop to the end".

Millions of dollars are not enough for some people. They want billions. Then they need trillions. I was not enough for some people
Lady Gaga
She added: "My heart breaks from the people I have trusted and loved, who I've worked so closely with, who have used me, lied to me, worked me into the ground for the personal gain."
The 27-year-old singer, who is known for her close relationship with her fans - who she calls Little Monsters - asked for her followers to forgive her.
"I never thought after all the years of hard work that those I called friends and partners would ever care so little at a time I needed them the most," she said.
"Give me a chance to show you the meaning of seeing art all around you."
Lady Gaga
Last February, Lady Gaga cancelled the remaining dates on her Born This Way world tour after she started experiencing pain in her hip.
She later said surgery revealed "a broken hip" and "giant craters".
In the statement on her Little Monsters website, she wrote: "Unfortunately after my surgery I was too sick, too tired, and too sad to control the damage on my own.
"Millions of dollars are not enough for some people. They want billions. Then they need trillions. I was not enough for some people."
Lady Gaga
The singer stopped working with her long-term manager, Troy Carter, in November.
Artpop debuted in the UK at number one and has sold more than 170,000 copies.
Although it has sold more than half a million copies in the US, her previous albums have been far more commercially successful.
Born This Way shifted more than two million copies in America, while The Fame sold more than three million.

No comments:

Post a Comment