Search This Blog

Friday, January 10, 2014

Miley Cyrus And Liam Hemsworth 'No Longer Speaking'

Miley Cyrus has managed to put her split from Liam Hemsworth behind her once and for all, it seems, with the short haired star allegedly "no longer speaking" to her ex fiance.
Miley and Liam split last year and despite rumours claiming the singer was understandably heartbroken at the time, she now has "another life" away from the Hollywood hunk.
“She doesn’t speak with Liam,” a source told HollywoodLife, adding: “She has another life now that doesn’t involve him. When she was with him, she only thought marriage, now she can only think of life without him and to her, it’s so far so good.”
The insider then went on to say that Miley's "big year" is the only thing that the singer wants to focus on now.
“She doesn’t want to be serious with anyone, she isn’t looking to date and is not looking for any type of man,” the insider also told the gossip site. “She wants her tour to be a success and her career to get even bigger. She is having fun by having fun and doesn’t want a man to ruin it.”
Miley and Liam look loved-up on the red carpet, pre-split (WENN)
The quote comes after the former Hannah Montana star previously opened up about Liam to Barbara Walters, admitting that she thought that they were too young for marriage.
“I was so scared of ever being alone, and I think conquering that fear this year was actually bigger than any other transition that I had this entire year,” Miley said during Barbara’s “10 Most Fascinating People of 2013″ special.
“I don’t ever want to have to need someone again, where you feel like without them you can’t be yourself.” “I think I’ll want that in the time that it needs to be,” Miley then went on to say.
“I don’t think I realized what 19 truly is. I got engaged at 19. I definitely wouldn’t change being engaged, it was so fun wearing a fat rock for a few years. But now, I just feel like I can actually be happy. I wait for those moments of silence when I’m just at my house, by myself''

Read more at http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/137555/Miley-Cyrus-And-Liam-Hemsworth-No-Longer-Speaking-Following-Last-Years-Split#XjjW3DcBr402eD6W.99

No comments:

Post a Comment